Sunday, November 15, 2009

(((CLICK PHOTOS TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE)))

photo credit: myself

The sunset tonight looked pretty amazing. I finally decided to look outside around 6 o clock and noticed how dark it was. I had to snap a picture. I have been a hermit all day. Lounging around in the house: watching t.v. playing Sims (current obsession) and farting around on the computer. OH and eating everything in sight. I Cannot believe how the day was wasted! Really not looking forward to work tomorrow - hoping next week is better than this one.

I am REALLY looking forward to the holiday season this year. I am anxious! I think mostly because Jesse and I have a bigger place to enjoy it in ie: fireplace - spacious -roasting marshmallows inside while drinking some white Russians (Saturday's drink of choice) I am in the baking mood as well! Thursday night I made Swedish pancakes (home made mind you from scratch - flour sugar oil and all!) which turned out AMAZING. Also made a cheese cake later that night. I have been "collecting" food the last couple of weeks to make for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Opted for staying home with the boyfriend this year instead to avoid drama at the grandma's house. It's for the best that I stay away, even though my disappearance will stir up some rumors I'm sure! Just thinking about Thanksgiving dinner is making me hungry! Anyone who wants to come over is welcome. It will just be me and Jesse.



photo credit: The vault



Ended the evening with a cold cup of Egg Nogg.


photo credit: myself



MySpace Tracker

2 comments:

Kelsey Avers said...

OOOH I wish I could come spend some time with you guys for Thanksgiving! Good luck with the dinner, I know you guys will have a fun time together. And sprinkle some nutmeg or cinnamon on that eggnog, don't leave it naked! :)

Holla! said...

lol I sure wont leave the eggnog naked!I wish you could come visit or vice versa that would be a lot of fun :)