Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY (POST) THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. This year has been a HUGE year for me (which I will reflect on for my new years entry) Yesterday wasn't what I had expected. I woke up with a MASSIVE MASSIVE migraine. Which led to me throwing up half the day. I barely finished making the food somehow with little strength I had. I don't know what happened or why I was that sick. Jesse made the turkey everything else I made ie: apple pie stuffing (Jesse helped with that as well) mashed potatoes sweet potatoes corn green beans rolls etcetc. Later that night around 6 o clock or so I started to feel better. Ralph and Rosely came over with some wine and OJ (mimosas!!) and some fancy glasses (which we ended up not drinking) and jello shots. We drank some grape bombers (grape vodka with redbull) I needed a "get me out of this bad mood/bad feeling" drink! So they spent the night and the next morning Jesse and I left to get some lunch and see a movie at Chandler Fashion Square. I had completely forgotten that it was BLACK FRIDAY (dundundun) and there was NO where to park! LITERALLY. So we left and went to AZ mills instead. Got a shirt for $2.50 and another for $10.00 (ended up not seeing a movie)





In other news, my uncle passed away November 24th (may you rest in peace uncle John Juraska) Thank you ALL for your condolences that means the world to me that you care that you would grieve with me and my family. So thank you. I know that my cousins must be going through a VERY rough time right now. I cant even imagine what it will be like when I lose one of my parents. Which brings me to what I am thankful for:::

-I am thankful for coming to know God this year. For being saved.
-I am thankful for Jesse and I having a great relationship (because this year started out rocky for us)
-I am thankful for friends who are there, who care and who make me smile :)
-I am thankful for family that love me. For family that accept me (because lord knows I have become a black sheep this year. Drifted away. People have drifted) And I am thankful that my dad and I are speaking again, and so far, we have a good relationship
-And most of all, I am thankful for having a roof over my head, clean sheets, and food on my plate. Thank you GOD for all of these things.

Here's a picture of out thanksgiving dinner (more not pictured: cranberry sauce apple pie cookies ice cream)





MySpace Tracker

No comments: