Tuesday, November 17, 2009

H&M

(((CLICK PHOTOS TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE)))

photo credit: myself


Finally took a trip to H&M with Jesse to look around - and it was NOT what I remember - price wise. The clothes aren't cheap. I found one shirt (which I love and bought) pictured above - for only twelve bucks - a steal! I am surprised I even found a shirt that cheap. I found a few other shirts for like twenty bucks I guess that is not too bad either. The jeans there were pretty amazing and I will definately be back for more when I have $$. The place was a complete mad house. Packed to the brim with fancy rich people (location being scottsdale should have been a dead giveaway). One lady I passed would not stop bragging to her friend about her trip to Paris and her splurge at H&M when she went there. K WE GET IT - you have money! Had to walk away at that point. The ENTIRE top floor was designated to childrens clothes - no offense but that was a bad idea in my opinion. H&M isn't a department store/big enough to designate an entire top floor to children. Overall the store was okay and when I get some more money saved up I will most likely go back and shop some more.

Tonight was quite productive - went to frys before the sale ended and finally got my turkey - PHEW! 10 pounds (smallest I could find eeeek pretty big!) for only four dollars and some change. How awesome is that! The smaller turkeys which were a different brand were more expensive so I figured might as well buy a big turkey. This is the first year I am making Thanksgiving dinner all by myself and I am getting really nervous. (dont know why it's just Jesse and I) Also made some sugar cookies tonight but did not make those from scratch I am all baked out. I am ready for a nice glass of wine now. Too bad there isn't any in the house. Tomorrow: Dinner with cindy :)




photos credit: myself



MySpace Tracker

2 comments:

Kelsey Avers said...

Come to the H&M's all around California; not only is there a children's section but men's sections as well that is just as big as the women's. And no, the prices aren't cheap anymore, and it's unfortunate. What used to be a fashionable store that was college-budget friendly is now just another XPRESS type place.

Holla! said...

thats exactly what they have turned into it seems