Sunday, November 15, 2009

First thing's first. This is my new blog, for now. I like to hop from site to site. I guess I can never really decide or stick with one thing. Livejournal was the only consistent thing. And I will probably still update their as well as here. I have a few goals in mind that I would like to share.
For one, I want to start writing a book.
I would also like to go back to college. I am 24 years (well in a month) old and I feel like , "Man, I am incredibly old. What will I feel like at 30??" Dear God lets change the subject. ;)
Another goal of mine is to write a piece on my journey to finding God. And my journey in that I have lost a lot of people in the process. Those people might say "We didn't lose you/You didn't lose us BECAUSE you found god. It was because of this...(insert reason here) Regardless, the devil or maybe even perhaps god, drew those people away from me. For one, my parents. For two, my best friend also known as my brother. (which I will get into later - long story - broken record at this point)
This journal I would like to use as my writings blog. Or anything that interests me. Feel free to check livejournal for more personal updates.
SO here it is ladies and gents. Check frequently for updates. Enjoy :)



MySpace Tracker

1 comment:

Kelsey Avers said...

I didn't know you and Mark weren't close anymore :( sorry to hear that. We gotta catch up! Call me anytime :) <3 I look forward to more posts