Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a little this and a little that.

These last few weeks have been pretty rough, emotionally. Losing a friend (due to a falling out) is always hard. God wants us to move on because he has a reason behind everything but the moving part is always rough. I think the hardest part for me is waiting and assuming. I think, am I worrying and sad, and she isn't at all? I don't understand why I have to worry so much because in all honesty she may not even be thinking of me or the situation at all. Or maybe she is? I suppose now I am just waiting for time to heal all. I submitted my very first prayer request to MY FLR and surprisingly it lifted a HUGE weight off my shoulders. (even if they don't get to my prayer request) In the mean time, I need to worry about my friends that are there for me. It is true that when one door closes another one opens. Shortly after "the incident" I have been kept SO busy between work and my personal life+friends. There is a lot going on in May. Last weekend was a busy weekend. I ironically ran into my old good friend Cindy (yet again) on Mill Ave on a corner. Her and I keep crossing paths (as I mentioned in an earlier entry) and this is just one more way of God reminding me that certain friends are meant to stay and others to go. Not to mention my other good long friends Amber and Sara came over last night and it was SO great seeing them again. Turns out, Sara lives three minutes away from me and I never knew. I look forward to my future ahead as long as I keep my eye on Christ. 
Work has been going great. I won two contests at work because of my stats. (YEAH!!) and tomorrow Jesse and I are going to see Phil Wickham in concert (for the second time) I am stoked. I found out Flyleaf is also coming in concert but it just so happens to be the same day as Phil Wickham  :( What are the odds?!  
Anyway, I am out for the day. May life bring us all happiness!

No comments: