Monday, April 26, 2010

Steady as she goes...

I have not updated in so long! Jesse has a job now and slowly life is starting to get back on track. For a while there I thought Jesse and I were for sure going to have to move into his parents' house - OY! I like my space. Jesse and I have made it a habit to go to Church every Sunday and not just to say that we go for credits up in heaven, but to grow our relationship with God. Reading your bible really DOES help you grow and become closer with the Lord. I am so thankful that I have someone like Jesse in my life to answer really all questions I have. And we both actually love going to church. Who would have thought I would actually ENJOY going to church? Times are truly changing.

Some good news: I have been working for my job now for almost two years and have struggled the whole time with trying to move up, and getting upset that I cant move up because I feel like management doesn't like me etcetc blahhhblahhhh. Well, the last (roughly) two months I decided to surrender myself to the lord and leave my life in his hands, and let him take me wherever he wants. I gave up trying to analyze why I am not moving up and why it will never happen. I prayed to God that he give me a sign if I am meant to work with my current job, or simply consider it a loss and move on. Then, last week God gave me that sign I asked for! I was called into the office by management and they told me that I have made a HUGE improvement in the last month or so and to keep it up because when something opens up they will consider me for that position. They also said I made a night and day transformation.. I am so happy that others can see my transformation because I really do feel like a new person, almost like I am re born again. I thought I would never be able to change their (management) minds about me but I guess they really like the new me! God is doing great things in my life right now and as long as I keep up this new attitude of mine I know he will add great things to my life. I don't feel as negative anymore, and the things that use to bother me no longer do. I feel like there are bigger fish to fry.

No comments: