Friday, July 30, 2010

Going back to school!!!

Well after much thought, we are going back to school!! For now I am just taking one or two classes until January (that way I am in the system and all my previous schooling ie: grades classes etc, transfer over) I WISH I could start full time this semester but I have to work full time to pay off some debt, and catch up on bills, and apply for student loans. I am so excited for January to start! After 2 years at MCC (Mesa Comm College) I will transfer to ASU and (Good Lord willing!) join the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. I am just so excited to FINALLY have the opportunity to go back to school and do something I love. Two and a half years ago I dropped out of college at PVCC to get a second job and pay bills..Now here I am still not in school and completely unmotivated. I need to get back out there and make something of myself. I've realized I am not going anywhere and  I need to do something that is going to make me proud of where I am going. Wish me all luck on this new and exciting (and I'm sure a bit stressful) journey for the next several years. If anyone has any advise for me regarding school, loans, study habits or just anything in general please, feel free to share the knowledge!

2 comments:

Rosely said...

Good for you Holly! I'm sooo excited for you! And if you need a warm-up on essays I will be taking eng102 next semester.. !!! Haha.. you know how much I hate writing, so I totally admire your passion for writing! Ughh! I'll help with math!! Lol.. Wishing you all the luck babes!!

Kelsey Avers said...

We already talked, so you know I am super stoked for you. Now we can be journalists together and take over the world :)