Saturday, January 9, 2010



My Nana is 78 and she got married today! My cousin took this picture, I left my camera at home :[ I spent the day with my family and I have truly missed them. It was really great seeing everyone. Nana was so surprised to see me, but happy. Now it's Saturday night and I am being lame at home. I can't wait to have some extra cash so I can hit the town with my friends again. I need to get out! I feel like I am going stir crazy locked up inside with no $$ to do anything. My car is currently having issues - I updated facebook about it - long story. Jesse and I are watching his brother's chihuahua tonight and he already pooped and peed in the house GRRRR.  I need to start taking more photos and practicing. Plus I really need to go back to school and get my degree in journalism. I think tomorrow I am going to try and focus on writing something.

No comments: