Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 resolutions

This update is later than I had wanted but oh well - here it is - My resolutions for 2010. Normally I never make resolutions. I just say "To hell with it all - I do what I want when I want." 2009 was life changing. SOOOO much happened and so for 2010, I want to have goals. I want to feel like I have accomplished something. And also it's more-so of a checklist for myself.

-Grow with God
-Read the Bible more
-Write and Read more
-Be positive/think positive
-Lose 20 pounds!! Eat healthier
-Manage my money better
-Visit another state ie: California. - I have not been out of the state in over two and a half years and it's time for a change! I need a vacation like nobody's business
-Cook meals at home more often - learn to cook in general

No comments: