Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Hair

I got my hair cut - seven inches at least.  I love the length and how light weight it feels. It is a nice change since I have had long hair for so long. And the best part was that it was spontanious! The girl that cut my hair was so good I just told her to keep cutting!


The last month has brought a lot of changes. Mostly with personal relationships. My mom and I are finally speaking again after six months or so. Obviously I am happy about that. My bigbig brother and I have bonded a lot more in the last few weeks as well. And my sister in law and I have also gotten much much closer. We had a girls night with her two girl friends and went down to mill ave - bar/club hopped and I had so much fun!  I hope these friendships continue to stay on this path because I am starting to feel much happier. Not to mention my dad and I call each other more often then before. Since we have had Jesse's kids I have bonded so well with his daughter specifically. I feel like her and I are starting to have that mother daughter connection which is an amazing feeling. She really looks up to me in a postive way. She is attached to my hip! Really spending time with her and talking to her and doing things with her sure has made a difference! The funny part is, she sees me blog and wants to start one of her own. She cracks me up. This year has already been rocky with the eceonomy situation but aside from that, things are really starting to look up! I would really like to start looking for a new job. Anyone have any ideas? I dont forsee myself moving up anytime soon considering a number of reasons. I have no clue where to even look though.

Here's a silly before picture of my hair

2 comments:

Kelsey Avers said...

I am so glad that you and your mom are on speaking terms again, same goes for you and your dad. Are you still getting along with Mark? I'm extra extra happy that you and your bigbig brother (lol) are getting along so well! I read your guys' facebook posts back and forth and I am so happy you guys found each other!
I know life is tough and shitty sometimes, but it's the wonderful things like your relationship with Jesse's kids, especially his daughter, and your relationship with James, that I hope are helping you get back that beautiful smile of yours more often!

Rosely said...

Holly, I'm so happy for you. I hope your mom gets to read this because i would like her to know how much you have missed her and how hard it was for you not to keep in touch with her. She should be so proud of you because she has done a great job raising you. And now you are SACRIFICING yourself helping Jessie raise his kids and that says a lot about you. You have a great heart and you reflect our Savior's examples of love. Thanks for being such a great friend. Hope to see you and Jessie soon. Ciao... ;)