Wednesday, December 9, 2009

yesterday.

me yesterday (I called in) ":/ I think I am just going to go back to bed. My wisdom teeth are KILLING the inside of my mouth. I called out to work this morning because first I overslept and only had 15 min to shower pack my lunch get ready and leave the house. I didn't feel like rushing and then I realized how badly my gum's cheeks and teeth were hurting me."

Bah humbug - As of right now I wish I could hibernate until the holidays are over. Not even hibernate for the winter. I could care less about that. If I really could I would hide in my house from November 1st until December 31st. I would come out for New Years Eve to ring in the new year, make an appearance at midnight for my kiss. Couldn’t miss that! The holidays this year are making me sick. At first I was excited. I was happy and couldn’t wait for everything to happen. Thanksgiving Day I stayed home with Jesse and cooked a turkey, pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes - the whole bit. I woke up that day throwing up and had a massive migraine. And not even massive explains the severity of it. Then after all the cooking and baking and cleaning I realized how hard holidays are! Not to mention the money spent on food decorations cleaning etcetc.
We do not have a tree up yet either. I doubt we will be getting a tree this year though. This Christmas just hasn’t really been the best due to lack of funds. Not to mention my birthday is this Friday and I am working that day (no pto) and I am not even pumped for that. Stupid stupid bills. Whatever. Im over it. Call me when the holidays are over because this year I am a ba humbug and don’t care who knows it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, sorry about your teeth =(

Yea, when I had mine out, I was jacked up for a couple weeks. I think my dentist butchered me or something, because everyone else I talked to didn't have nearly the amount of pain that I did. Or I'm just a wuss =P