Sunday, December 20, 2009

Secret Santa



Un lit Christmas Tree
Lit Christmas Tree

So I wanted to share with you a story about what a Secret Santa really is. [I want to apologize for the bad quality photos - they were taken with my web cam] GOD PROVIDES -  I came home last week after having a horrible day - when I got to my door step SOMEONE anonymously put a REAL tree by my doorstep with no note just the tree with a bag of ornaments and a tree holder!! Talk about the season of giving. I have never had anything like this happen before. Jesse and I had wanted a real tree and didn't have the money. We had been offered a few fake small trees from people but we decided to not take them. Next thing I know I come home and there it it just waiting for me. God truely provides when you ask! We still do not know who did this but I am completely okay with not knowing.

Heres is a picture of the tree on my door step when i got home:




No comments: